Pokemon Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Roleplay
Pokemon Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Conquest [RPG] |Started RP|

3 posters

Go down

Pokémon Conquest [RPG] |Started RP| Empty Pokémon Conquest [RPG] |Started RP|

Post  EeveeBoy Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:58 pm

Date: March 19, 2011
3 Pokémon trainers were each given a single Pokémon for a special experimental project that Dr. Iniguez was going to do. One was named Riley. He was an 18 year old that got Charmander. Another was Nick, a 15 year old that recieved Osshawott. The last was Aiden, a 21 year old that recieved Ralts.
"Are you all ready?"
"Yes, Doctor Iniguez." They all replied.
The 3 were put inside the machine. "I'll see you all in an estimated 300 years."
The trainers exchanged looks. "Bye." The machine started up.

Date: March 19, 1708
The 3 trainers stepped out of the machine. They couldn't believe their eyes. They were in a distant place. None of them knew where exactly, but they were sure enough it was a different region...and a different time period. Nick found a note inside the machine they hadn't noticed before.
"Conquer all the kingdoms. Summon the creator of the region. -Dr. Iniguez"

"Well, our objective is clear enough. Let's get to it!" Said Aiden.

You may now begin...
EeveeBoy
EeveeBoy

http://www.pokeuniverse.4rumer.com (not MY website)

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Conquest [RPG] |Started RP| Empty Re: Pokémon Conquest [RPG] |Started RP|

Post  Awong327 Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:02 pm

Lets start by getting to know where we are, we can't exactly conquer anything without knowing what or where we are conquering.
Awong327
Awong327

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Conquest [RPG] |Started RP| Empty Re: Pokémon Conquest [RPG] |Started RP|

Post  EeveeBoy Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:21 pm

There is also a box inside the machine. It says on top "Wear these."
"Makes sense." Riley says. "We can't be in a totally different place without the proper clothing!"
Aiden examines the machine further. "It says here 'March 19th, 1708.' So it seems we are in a different timeline. That's what the doctor meant by seeing us in 300 years!"

The 3 put the clothes on. They looked like samurai warriors. "I see where this is going." Aiden said. "He wants us to conquer the kingdoms in the region. I learned this at the university! One brave and powerful warlord conquered all the kingdoms of the Ransei region and summoned the Pokémon that created Ransei! Dr. Iniguez knows that one of us is the warlord from the legend! Only question is... Which one?"

You may now properly begin.
EeveeBoy
EeveeBoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Awong327 Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:23 pm

Ok! first things first, we need a map of this place we can't go around willy-nilly looking for battles that won't be of any use in our mission, lets look for a town or something
Awong327
Awong327

Back to top Go down

Post  EeveeBoy Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:39 pm

The trio set out to look for a place with people there. Their search came to an end when they reached the kingdom of Aurora. This is where things got interesting. A girl by the name of Oichi went up to the trio and asked them a question. "Is one of you named 'Nick' by any chance?" Nick looked up and said, ""Uh, yeah. Me." "Oh yes! I have found you warlord Nick! A message came to our kingdom that a warlord by the name of Nick would come and help Aurora conquer all of Ransei! You must come with me warlord Nick!"

Nick has been established in his kingdom. Aiden and Rileu - you two must find your respectful kingdoms and begin your mission there. The type of your Pokémon should help you.
EeveeBoy
EeveeBoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Awong327 Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:48 pm

Aidan set out searching the lands of Ransei and rigorously fought and survived, using quick thinking and skill to get where he needed to go. When he reached the kingdom of illusio he was confronted by kenshin. He asked"I see your ralts and I sense great power come join me and my sister aya in illusio the kingdom of psychic types". Aidan said "Ok, I will fight honorably and until I cannot anymore". In his mind he was thinking*how far away from the others am I? well if we are all gonna try to conquer the ransei region we are gonna meet some day i suppose.
Awong327
Awong327

Back to top Go down

Post  EeveeBoy Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:52 pm

Riley didn't have to travel very far, just north to the kingdom of Ignis.
"Ah, welcome. You must be warlord Riley, correct?"
"At your service. And as warlord, I'd like for you to help assemble my army for a full-fledged assault on Greenleaf kingdom. Let's do this!"
EeveeBoy
EeveeBoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mudkipz Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:00 am

(Am I riley?) (I dont understand this rp ive never played pokemon Conquest.)
Mudkipz
Mudkipz

Back to top Go down

Post  Awong327 Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:06 am

Yes ur riley and if your confused then go to pokemon.com or serebii and read about it
Awong327
Awong327

Back to top Go down

Post  EeveeBoy Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:13 am

Yes, you are Riley, warlord of the kingdom of Ignis, since you have a fire-type, Charmander. If you want to know more about Pokémon Conquest, just go here: pokemonconquest.com
EeveeBoy
EeveeBoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum